This early Tiffany leaded lamp was originally made as a fluid lamp and later converted to electric. Tiffany Studios leaded glass shade features creamy yellow daffodils in varying stages of bloom with dark and light green glass stems against a leaded glass sky. The glass has various textures and striations to show depth in the flower. Shade stamped on the bottom edge of interior "Tiffany Studios N.Y. 1449". The dual burner shade [marked BH Duplex] rests on a Tiffany Studios three arm urn base displaying a rich brown patina. The base is signed on the underside "Tiffany Studios New York 185". Lamp is complete with authentic Tiffany Studios pierced slip cap.
Date: Late 19th or early 20th century
Measurement: Height: 20.75"; shade diameter: 16"
Condition: The shade is very good with very few tight hairlines. The lamp has been professionally electrified and retains tank and font.